I sold $330,000 of Ethereum back in October 2020 to contribute to the downpayment of our house. Eleven months later, that $330,000 would’ve been $5,000,000. Ouch. But, that’s what happens when I go against my motto of ‘invent new income, and outearn it.’ I’m sharing the hack that Lori and I use when we want to offset the cost of something. Please, learn from my mistake and don’t take your investments out early. Instead, roll up your sleeves, dig into your side hustle, and make your purchases and investments feel free with that extra paycheck.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
( 1:12 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 1:28 ) Chris says, “I’m going to share our hack for making anything that we need free.”
( 2:22 ) Chris shares his regret for pulling out his investments early to contribute to the downpayment on his house in Arizona.
( 5:30 ) Chris says, “Ask yourself, how could I invent an extra $1,000 a month? A side hustle, get a job, monetize something you’re good at, build and sell things?”
( 6:41 ) Chris says, “Invent it and out earn it.”
( 8:34 ) Go to joinbeonline.com to sign up for Chris and Lori’s new course.
( 9:37 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
You just have to
invent a little more
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why you don’t want to pull your investments out early, no matter how tempting it is
- My #1 tip for retirement savings
- The rule of thumb for surviving a challenging economy
- How to get really clear on what your monthly bare necessities cost, and then outearn that
- Go to joinbeonline.com! Enrollment will open SOON and at an INSANE EARLY VIP PRICE!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.