I’ve been in New York City this past week and having great conversations with industry leaders and game-changing entrepreneurs. As I’ve looked at each person and their journey to success, I’ve noticed three common threads: they all practice radical consistency, powerful networking, and strong money management. I break down what those three traits look like in action and explain how to execute on them. If you start implementing these skills into your life, there’s almost no way that you can’t be successful in the long run.
( 1:06 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is sharing three common threads that he notices in successful business owners.
( 3:47 ) The first trait is powerful networking.
( 5:08 ) The second trait is radical consistency.
( 7:06 ) The third trait is strong money management.
( 10:26 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
that I've spent
time with this
week, and really
life, they are
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why I believe strategic collaboration is the ultimate shortcut
- The importance of getting yourself into rooms with like-minded and motivated people
- Areas where I see successful business owners consistently showing up
- Ways to look ahead at your financial runway and cash flow
- If you’re gonna make more than $500,000 next year, then go to chrisharder.me/mastermind and fill out that application right away!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective