Lori and I are discussing where our confidence and motivation stem from, and our top tips for creating really strong networking relationships. We get into the importance of expanding your skillset, keeping promises to yourself, and fulfilling your purpose. We’re all about unapologetically chasing our dreams and creating generational wealth, which requires a strong mindset and a lot of willpower to go against the grain. We also discuss the role that masterminds have played in our network-building strategy and reflect on some of our past experiences in those rooms.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 1:06 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
( 2:17 ) Chris and Lori chat about their time in New York City.
( 4:33 ) Lori asks Chris, “Where does your confidence come from?”
( 7:19 ) Lori asks Chris, “Where does your motivation come from?”
( 12:28 ) Lori asks Chris, “What do you think the secret is to creating really good networking relationships?”
( 16:51 ) If you’re gonna make more than $500,000 next year, then go to chrisharder.me/mastermind and fill out that application right away!
promises to yourself
and doing hard
the realm of
your skill set.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why it’s so important to surround yourself with people who have complementary skill sets
- Practicing integrity and showing up for yourself
- Taking advantage of all of life’s blessings and opportunities
- Keeping an active memory of how you can serve your friends and acquaintances
- How to get the best answers to your questions
- If you’re going to make more than $500,000 next year, then go to chrisharder.me/mastermind and fill out that application right away!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.