Today’s guest and entrepreneur, Angie Lee, has one of the best comeback stories! Once on the path to a career as a dietitian, she left college a semester early to be an entrepreneur. At the time she as starting up a food distribution company with her brother, but unfortunately, it didn’t pan out. With student loans and the money spent on the business, Angie found herself six figures in debt.
With a family background of entrepreneurship, Angie didn’t allow herself to feel shame over this debt. Instead, she used the debt as an opportunity to create her own business and grow it through social media and other streams of income. Wanting to share this knowledge, Angie now helps others with their six-figure business launches.
Tune in to hear how Angie leverages all aspects and platforms of social media (most importantly video and audio) and focuses on her strengths to gain exposure of her podcast and brand. There’s so much value in this episode as she shares some of the exact tools and methods she uses. Let me know what resonates with you!
• What did it feel like to be six figures in debt?
• How do you view debt now? Is it good or bad?
• Where did your burning desire to become an entrepreneur come from?
• What’s the difference between being an entrepreneur and being a “wantrepreneur?”
• What is one thing you’re doing differently in 2018?
• Have you always been comfortable on camera?
• Why are you such a staunch believer in multiple streams of income?
• What are the best side hustles to monetize right now?
• How did you become so unapologetic about your success?
• How did you transcend friends who weren’t pushing you toward your goals?
• What role has generosity played in your success?
“It’s one thing to build an audience, it’s another thing to convert them and make a sale.”
“You have to be visible for people to buy from you.”
“If you’re not the most enthusiastic, passionate person about what you do, you can’t expect other people to be.”
“With the ability to create wealth, you have the ability to give back and serve.”
Angie Lee is your hilarious + wicked smart business bestie you’ve always wanted. Allergic to pants & cubicles? You’re in the right place! A breath of fresh air in a market that oozes generic boring content. Warning; You will laugh your ass off, be inspired as hell to makeup with fear & make your bank account not suck. $100k in debt to 7 figures under 30, Angie is an entrepreneurial ninja. Her passion is helping women break through in their business + leave their sucky 9-5 cubicle job. Her approach? No bullshit business + money advice for female entrepreneurs who don’t have time for boring. This show is a must listen for any boss babes, or boss babes to be.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Angie’s path that led her to entrepreneurship
- Why you shouldn’t be ashamed of your debt
- The difference between good and bad debt
- Honing in on your strengths and what you do best
- Finding the “white space” and doing something 10% different than other people
- Multiple streams of income and why you should have them
- Angie’s Six-Step Organic Selling Formula
- The importance of finding people who believe in what you do
- And so much more…
- Rich Bitch Podcast on iTunes
- IG: @angielee.tv
- FB: facebook.com/angie.lee.39
For more stories and tips on becoming unapologetically wealthy, follow me @Chriswharder on Instagram and check out www.fortheloveofmoney.com.