Top fitness entrepreneur and founder of JillFit, Jill Coleman, has always had a love for fitness and was confident in her ability to effectively train herself and others. It was only when she decided to move her business completely online that she realized she had a lot to learn.
Immersing herself in all things business from books to a business coach, Jill built a business that now helps others build an online platform for their own fitness business. As with anything, her success didn’t grow overnight, however, with an abundant and authentic mindset, she now has waitlists for her programs.
Jill truly believes that there is enough for everyone and if you’re staying authentic to who you are, you’re always going to attract the right people – and more money to go with it. If you’re looking to catapult your fitness business (or any other business) forward, this podcast is sure to inspire you to take action – especially if that action isn’t perfect. Don’t miss business lessons and nuggets of wisdom from this seasoned entrepreneur!
• What is the backstory to your successful fitness entrepreneur journey?
• Has perfectionism held you back and if so, how did you break through that?
• Were you 100% sure with the decision to move your business completely online?
• How do you find time to balance fun and business?
• How did you know it was time to start delegating in order to leverage your time?
• How did you convince yourself to invest in business coaching?
• Why are masterminds so effective?
• What trend are you seeing when it comes to money mindsets?
• What role has generosity played in your business?
“I’m not going to be for everyone, but the people I’m for I’m going to deliver them the best value.”
“I’m willing to take coaching or feedback, but it has to be from a source I trust.”
“Know what you’re good at, play to your strengths and do the best with the rest of it.”
“The more I spend, the more I bring in.”
“If I enjoy what I’m doing and I enjoy what I put out, I’m going to do more of it and keep doing it.”
“The more money I’ve made, the more I’ve given.”
“If it’s not shared, it’s not valuable.”
“I prefer the messiest action over the most perfect inaction.”
“The more I invest in myself, into others and experience, the more I get back 10-fold.”
Jill Coleman, is the co-founder of Metabolic Effect Inc. and the owner of JillFit, a health and wellness brand, with a unique focus on mindset. She holds a master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport and a BS in Health & Exercise Science from Wake Forest University.
Jill’s 16-year journey in the health and fitness industry began when she got her very first job at a gym just for the free membership at 15. Since then, it’s a been a whirlwind of education in exercise science and nutrition, fitness competitions, landing several national covers for fitness modeling and plenty of business growth.
Jill’s work has been featured in SELF magazine, Family Circle, SHAPE, Women’s Health magazine, Prevention magazine, among others. Jill’s passion lies in coaching in the areas of mindset, body and business, which she does via her elite yearly membership for women, The Best of You Coaching Club.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- About Jill’s fitness entrepreneurial journey
- How perfectionism can hold you back
- About the significance of choosing time over money
- Why investing before you’re ready can catapult your business
- The benefits of having an abundance mentality
- Why Jill prioritizes her work over the money
- Why it’s so important to give not only money, but time, knowledge and emotional bandwidth
- And so much more…
- Best of You – Year-Long Business Mentorship Program in the Fitness Space
- IG: @jillfit
- FB: facebook.com/JillFit/
For more stories and tips on becoming unapologetically wealthy, follow me @Chriswharder on Instagram and check out www.fortheloveofmoney.com.