Candy Valentino is incredible. After helping to run 62 charity events for other organizations, she is putting on her own event that is going to be absolutely transformative for entrepreneurs out there. We talk about finding the right mentors, learning from others instead of from your own failure, and the importance of generosity in entrepreneurship.
- Has there been a time in your life where you had a mentor who taught from theory and one who taught from experience? What was the difference?
- Who’s a mentor who has made a massive difference in your life?
- What do you think the biggest challenge is that women face today in entrepreneurship?
- What’s the importance of being unapologetic about your success?
- Would you mind talking about the importance of charity and generosity?