Jim Carter III is, at his core, a tech guy. But he’s so much more than that: he’s a true entrepreneur who understands the entrepreneurial journey, and he uses technology to aid himself and others in that journey. There are some simple things on the tech side that every entrepreneur can do to help propel your business forward instead of letting technology sabotage you.
- Why does technology come easy to some and intimidate others?
- What technology is sabotaging entrepreneurs’ efforts?
- How much of someone’s budget should go towards investing in tech?
- What do you invest in first?
- What got you to start putting your tech prowess towards charities?
you have a will.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Believing you can solve your tech problems
- The tech problems that are sabotaging your business
- Using data metrics to your advantage
- How to take advantage of search engine optimization
- What to invest in first
- Donating your skills to a cause
- Instagram: @causehacker
- Text 310-496-3389 to talk with someone from CauseHack