Jim Carter III is, at his core, a tech guy. But he’s so much more than that: he’s a true entrepreneur who understands the entrepreneurial journey, and he uses technology to aid himself and others in that journey. There are some simple things on the tech side that every entrepreneur can do to help propel your business forward instead of letting technology sabotage you.
- Why does technology come easy to some and intimidate others?
- What technology is sabotaging entrepreneurs’ efforts?
- How much of someone’s budget should go towards investing in tech?
- What do you invest in first?
- What got you to start putting your tech prowess towards charities?