For years, Dr. Jade Teta, co-founder of The Metabolic Effect, was considered a jock and class clown – and at the time he accepted that. However, upon his senior year in high school and after a couple pivotal conversations, he realized that he was meant to do more and knew that he needed to become and do something more that made a difference and made him happy. Fast forward to today and Jade did just that and is massively successful.
We covered so much ground in our conversation and we literally could have gone on for hours more. From his upbringing and personal story to his emphasis on helping others find and live in their purposes every day, I can’t wait for you to listen and hear how truly amazing and he truly is. Enjoy!
• At what age did you make the choice to be and do something different?
• Why did your story of missing something make you go get it, whereas so many others would let it stop them in their tracks?
• How do we get someone to attack their fears?
• Having just sold a business, how did your recent re-implementation of visualization and meditation come into play?
• What effect has books had on your business and financial success?
• Do you see a difference in the ways men and women view money, wealth, and success or does it come down to the individual regardless of gender?
• Do you feel it’s beneficial to be a hybrid of different feminine and masculine qualities?
• What role has generosity played in your business and life?
Dr. Teta’s Thoughts…
“Purpose is something you consciously create.”
“Always attack your fears.”
“Tell the story and own it.”
“It’s the strength of your belief that makes a difference.”
“Be confident in the direction you’re going, but be detached in the way you get there.”
“You want to be delusional enough to believe that you are powerful and that you can do anything in life, but insecure enough to be humble and confidently detached.”
“One of the best gifts I can give is to receive what someone gives me.”
“If you’re not here to help, then why the hell are you here?”
“Your ability to make money basically is your ability to touch people.”
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician specializing in natural health, fitness and body transformation. He is the co-author of The Metabolic Effect Diet. He completed his undergraduate training at North Carolina State University, earning a bachelor’s of science in biochemistry. He then went on to study at Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington completing his doctorate in naturopathic medicine. Dr. Teta has worked in the fitness and weight loss fields for over 20 years, and is the co-developer of the rest-based training system for personal training and group exercise. He is also the co-founder of the Naturopathic Health Clinic of North Carolina and of the health, fitness and international fat loss company, Metabolic Effect roofing repair Dublin. His background in natural medicine, along with his fitness expertise, has defined his healthcare specialties of hormonal weight loss and functional medicine approaches to chronic disease.