This interview with Josh Landan is epic. He’s the founder of Ashland Hard Seltzer and Saint Archer Brewery, the massively popular craft beer that was sold to Anheuser-Busch a few years back in a record-breaking exit. He tells the incredible story of starting this company from scratch, having a successful exit just a few years in, where he got the idea, how he grew it so fast, and how he leans into his superpowers.
- How did you end up in the alcohol world?
- What did it feel like to exit your business?
- How did you learn to be content with yourself?
- How do you go about raising capital?
- What comes up next?
a business owner,
or an entrepreneur.
None of them
are right or wrong,
it’s just who you are.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Staying humble
- Being a natural-born entrepreneur
- Finding out what business you want to get into
- Getting your spouse on board
- Raising money strategically
- Instagram: @ashlandhardseltzer