Jordan Harbinger is a former Wall Street lawyer turned podcast legend. His current show rakes in over 11 million listeners per month and was featured as part of Apple’s “Best of 2018” awards. Not coincidental to that success is the fact that Jordan is an incredibly talented networker. We do a deep dive into his “Connect Four” method of networking and how networking has changed in a world without live events. We would also be remiss to not discuss how to grow such a successful podcast, how to monetize it, and the future of the industry.
- How did you get kidnapped twice?
- How did you get into podcasting?
- What is it that you’re doing that makes your show so successful?
- How do you think Clubhouse will affect podcasting?
- How are people supposed to network without in-person events?