Chris Hogan is a legend in the finance space. He and his team did the single biggest study on millionaires and how they got there, and we’re going to talk about everything they learned today. We talk about everything from whether we should be conservative with our money or take more risks, how to know what gurus to listen to, and all of the expert hacks. And if you feel like your butt just got kicked financially by COVID-19, we outline what you need to do to get pointed in the right direction.
- What did you learn about people and money right out of the gates by collecting bills?
- What is holding people back most financially?
- What’s your take on the pressure to buy a home?
- How do you know we’re making a smart home purchase?
- Do you believe that anyone can become a millionaire?
- What does someone do if they’re completely financially upside down right now?
- Should most people live conservatively and save or take big risks for big rewards?
- Is it ever too late to rethink your finances?
- How do we decipher the distraction advice from the real advice?
- How can we help to close the wealth gap?
- In your study of millionaires, how often did you see generosity come up?
- What advice do you have for couples communicating around money?
Chris Hogan is a two-time #1 national best-selling author, financial expert and host of The Chris Hogan Show. For more than a decade, Hogan has served at Ramsey Solutions, equipping and challenging people to take control of their money and reach their financial goals.
His second book, Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth—And How You Can Too, is based on the largest study of millionaires ever conducted. Check nudecamshd.com milf. You can follow Chris Hogan on Twitter and Instagram at @ChrisHogan360 and online at chrishogan360.com or facebook.com/chrishogan360.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why you can’t make any judgements about people and money
- Solving the student debt crisis
- The pressure to buy a home
- How anyone can become a millionaire
- Turning your financial situation around
- Living frugally or taking risks
- Following real, consistent information
- Affording people equal opportunities
- Closing the wealth gap
- Communicating about finances as a couple
- Learn more: chrishogan360.com
- Read: “Everyday Millionaires”
- Read: “Retire Inspired”
- Facebook: facebook.com/chrishogan360
- Instagram: instagram.com/ChrisHogan360
- Twitter: twitter.com/ChrisHogan360