Kyle Depiesse is one of my one-on-one elite coaching clients. He is crushing it in life and business, and he was just able to take a HUGE weight off of his shoulders: paying off $400,000 in debt in just 38 months. But first, he had to tell his wife they were in that mess. Kyle shares actionable steps for having any type of tough conversation with your significant other, especially around finances, and outlines the steps he took to pay off his debt. We also discuss how this world forces people into operating from ego and making pre-programmed decisions around debt, and how you can start taking control and making better decisions.
- How did you get into so much debt?
- How did you tell your wife about this?
- What was the hardest part of your debt repayment plan?
- What’s your take on having “good debt”?
- Were you suffering until the debt was paid off or did you find a happy medium?
- What’s your 99 Days to Money Momentum course and who’s it for?
- Why is building homes and providing meals important for you?
- Do you have a favorite moment of giving?
- Should you wait until you’re out of debt to start giving?
- What can you say to the person still sabotaging their own thoughts?
- How can you help men whose work life rhythm is out of whack?
Kyle is the Creator and Founder of the Reaching Beyond Experience rooted in assisting others in achieving their highest level of fulfillment in how they connect with others, connect with themselves, and build their careers. After 15 years in corporate America, hitting rock bottom and completely burned out, Kyle left everything to start designing a life around fulfillment. Since 2015 he has spent a season as a stay at home dad, finished an Ironman, started his own business, started a podcast, and along with his wife, paid off almost $400k to become completely debt-free!
Now he leverages his story to design destination experiences and coaching offerings to help his clients get the clarity they need to build their definition of a fulfilling life.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram