This episode is a peek inside of one of my elite mastermind calls. I sit down and do a Q&A with Dan Fleyshman, who is one of the most brilliant and accomplished entrepreneurs I have ever met, and his ambition is only paralleled by his love of contribution and generosity. His core business is a marketing agency, Elevator Studio, and he’s spent over $60 million on influencer marketing, so he knows exactly where your money should go and we dive deep into that topic.
- What is something positive that has shifted for you or that you’ve learned out of this COVID situation?
- What are some emerging trends that have been born out of this?
- How did you pivot to cleanmask.com so quickly?
- How did you source enough to fill warehouses and keep it affordable?
- Where does your heart of generosity come from?
- What do you see happening in social media?
- What’s an area of opportunity that you’ve had to delegate?
- What would you think about monetizing if you were just getting into the media industry?
- What would you do if you were building an online fitness class?
- What metrics do you look at for communicating the ROI of a campaign?
- What is the best call to action?
- Do you have any strategies for affiliate marketing?
Dan Fleyshman is the youngest founder of a publicly traded company in history. After licensing his apparel for $9.5 million dollars at the age of 19, he went on to scale the energy drink products into 55,000 retail stores.
Over the years Fleyshman launched 1 of the top 5 online poker sites globally, has thrown 37 “Elevator Night” events,
co-founded the “100 Million Mastermind Experience”, spoken at over 200 business events, angel invested in 36 companies and his agency “Elevator Studio” has spent over $60 million dollars with social media influencers for fashion brands, film studios, mobile apps & consumer products.
Dan’s main passion is his Model Citizen Fund charity which creates backpacks for the homeless filled with 150 emergency supply items inside.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram