I am so excited to sit down with today’s guest. I interview Rory Vaden, the hottest thing when it comes to helping people become successful personal brands. His firm, Brand Builders Group, is the single best resource out there for taking you and your message, creating a personal brand out of you, getting you recognition, and monetizing you.
I’m going to pick his brain on the reputation formula, how to stand out when everyone else is trying to be a brand, and finding where you need to concentrate on your business. This episode alone could change your life and your business forever.
- What was success for you as a kid?
- What defines success for you now?
- What is your formula on how to multiply time?
- Is it too saturated to become a personal brand?
- Can you explain the concept of Sheehan’s Wall?
Rory Vaden is the New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs. As the world’s leading expert in Reputation Design, his insights have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur, Inc, on Fox News national television and in several other major media outlets. As a world-renowned speaker, His Tedx talk has been viewed over 3 million times, he is a 2x World Champion of Public Speaking Finalist and he was recently named as one of the top 100 leadership speakers in the world by Inc Magazine. He is also the Co-Founder of Brand Builders Group where he teaches people how to build a rock solid reputationTM and monetize their personal brand.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Moving beyond the physical wants
- Creating a ripple effect of impact
- How to multiply time
- Taking advantage of automation
- Cutting through the noise and gaining attention
- Not being afraid to say the same thing as someone else
- Being known for one thing
- Learn more: brandbuildersgroup.com
- Free strategy call: brandbuildersgroup.com/loveofmoney
- TED Talk: youtube.com/watch?v=y2X7c9TUQJ8