What do you do when things go wrong? This used to throw me off the rails. When something went wrong, I just wanted to blow things up, burn bridges, and cause all sorts of drama, and that would only make the situation worse. My default behavior had zero chance of actually making things better.
I’ve had a couple of situations recently where things have gone very wrong, but ended up having fantastic outcomes. I will tell you those stories, and I will tell you the new default thought that helps to create these outcomes.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Expect that things won’t always go to plan
- My own experience of things going wrong
- Finding the next best scenario
- The new default thought you need to adopt
- Free training videos: fortheloveofmoney.com/free
- Money Principles