Chase Jarvis is the award-winning photographer, director, artist, app developer, and entrepreneur. Practically everything he touches turns to gold! He’s also the co-founder of CreativeLive, the online educational platform that is the largest live streaming platform for helping creatives to excel in their career.
This is one of those episodes that will absolutely be a game changer for you. You’re going to learn about how to pursue your creative passion instead of being stuck in a job that other people expect you to stay in. You’re going to break free from the notion that artists have to be struggling. You’ll be inspired by his link between being a creative and being an entrepreneur. And last but not least, Chase drops some advice from his new book, Creative Calling, that will unlock so many important parts of your life.
- Would you mind sharing the story of how you found your passion for photography?
- What is your advice to people who feel trapped but feel that calling?
- What do you think of the “starving artist syndrome”?
- Why was now the time to write the book?
- What did you learn about yourself writing this book?
Chase Jarvis is an award-winning artist, entrepreneur, and one of the most influential photographers of the past decade.
He has created campaigns for Apple, Nike, Red Bull and others, was a contributor to the Pulitzer-winning New York Times story Snowfall, and earned an Emmy nomination for his documentary Portrait of a City. He also created Best Camera–the first photo app to share images to social networks, and is the Founder of CreativeLive, where more than 10 million students learn photography, video, design, music and business from the world’s top creators and entrepreneurs.
He’s a keynote speaker, and advisor to Fortune 100 brands, and has been a guest at the Obama White House, the United Nations, the Library of Congress, a 10 Downing Street, Buckingham Palace, and the DIFC in Dubai.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Finding opportunity in the face of tragedy
- Taking charge of your life despite expectations of others
- Following the “whispers” of your calling
- Start before you’re ready
- The myth of the “all-in” entrepreneur
- Following your gut feeling & intuition
- Leaning into what makes you unique
- Learn more: chasejarvis.com
- Read: Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life
- CreativeLive: creativelive.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/chasejarvis
- Facebook: facebook.com/chasejarvis
- YouTube: youtube.com/chasejarvis