I’m just going to say it, I am INSANELY excited for today’s episode because I got to sit down with the legendary John Maxwell. John is a well known figure in self help and leadership, with over 40 years of experience under his belt. He is literally a one of a kind, and I’ve looked up to him for many years now. In our conversation we hit all of the topics: leadership, money mindset, business, and all things related to YOUR success and happiness. This episode has it ALL.
- What made the Leadershift idea so different than the others?
- Was there ever a time that you remember almost quitting?
- Did you ever have a moment you thought, I made it?
- After all of your success, how do you view money today?
- What one of the 11 shifts you cover in your new book, Leadershift, do you find most important?
- How can people get over the fear of not being liked so that they can become better leaders?
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than thirty million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazines. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com