I’m really excited to sit down with someone who has quickly become a good friend, Sahara Rose. She is an Ayurvedic expert and two-time best-selling author, and if you’re wondering what the heck Ayurveda is, you’re about to find out. And trust me, you’re going to want to know because it affects everything you do including how you attract and manage your money and how you run your business.
You’ll learn how to eat for success, how to hire the right personalities that will complement you for success and how to better manage your money based on which Ayurvedic types. So listen up, because this episode is going to be a game changer.
- What is one of your superpowers?
- What is one thing you’re challenged by?
- What is Ayurveda?
- Why is it that what works for one person may not work for another?
- What are the Ayurvedic archetypes?
- Can we break our habits? What are some tips you have that can help us even out and thrive more with our money and business?
- How did you discover that this was your passion?
- Tell me about your newest book, Eat Feel Fresh.
- Who should buy this book?
- As a Fire archetype, what should I be eating?
- Does one dosha tend to be more generous than another?
- What’s one of your favorite moments of giving?
“Sometimes there’s no ROI on your dreams.”
“Maybe it doesn’t make sense on paper, but it makes sense in your heart.”
“Your body is your office.”
Sahara Rose is the best-selling author of Eat Feel Fresh: A Plant-Based Ayurvedic Cookbook and Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda. She has been called “a leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift” by Deepak Chopra, who wrote the foreword of both her titles.
Sahara hosts the Highest Self Podcast, ranked as the #1 top podcast in the spirituality category on iTunes. She is an Abundance Mindset Expert and guides people to pave their path to freedom, joy and purpose.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- The definition of Ayurveda
- The different Ayurveda types (doshas)
- The strengths and downfalls of each dosha (earth, air and fire)
- Each dosha’s different relationship with money
- Why we need to balance our type by tapping into parts of another dosha
- Looking at archetypes in all areas of our lives
- Sahara’s new book, “Eat Feel Fresh”
- Eating the right foods for your mental well-being
- Generosity and doshas
- Why the Earth dosha tends to be more generous
- Why doshas are important when hiring employees
- IG: @iamsahararose
- Dosha quiz: www.iamsahararose.com
- Book: Eat Feel Fresh by Sahara Rose Find it on Amazon (http://a.co/d/cRnLZuB) or wherever books are sold.
- Highest Self Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/highest-self-podcast-modern-spirituality-ayurveda/id1244644906?mt=2
- Chris’s episode (ep. 128): https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/128-mastering-your-online-business-skills-chris-harder/id1244644906?i=1000422090884&mt=2