Cole Hatter is back on For the Love of Money and this time we’ve asked his wife and partner in crime, Sanja Hatter, to join him. I love having couples on the show because I enjoy hearing how other couples make working together work. But even more importantly, I find my audiences resonate with these conversations the most.
First and foremost, I love how family-centered both Cole and Sanja are. With two kids and a close relationship with their family members, they truly have set a standard that I hope to match when we have kids down the road. And the love doesn’t stop there. Cole and Sanja practice generosity whenever they can whether it’s with their time or money. They are committed to showing people unconditional love in business and everyday life.
Tune in to find out how this power couple works together day in and day out (both the highlights and struggles), what their dream life looks like, how faith plays a role in their success and what they’re looking forward to this year.
• What’s one of your favorite books?
• What’s one of your superpowers?
• What’s one thing you’re afraid of?
• Who is someone who’s changed your life?
• What do Cole and Sanja stand for as a couple?
• Sanja, what prompted you to come out from behind the scenes into more of the spotlight?
• Cole, how has it changed your relationship?
• What’s your advice to people who are stuck in fear?
• What’s the biggest blessing of working together as a couple?
• What is one of the biggest hurdles of working together as an entrepreneurial couple?
• What role has your strong faith as a couple played in your success?
• What is Thrive?
• What is each of your roles in making Thrive happen?
Cole and Sanja’s Thoughts…
“Build your dream life and work your business around it.”
“Make money and make it matter.”
Cole Hatter is the founder of Thrive: Make Money Matter, an entrepreneur, investor, and award-winning speaker. Cole’s vision behind creating Thrive: Make Money Matter is to change the way businesses are run forever, creating a new breed of “For-Purpose Entrepreneurs” directing profitable businesses that focus on a local or global initiative.
Besides being an amazing mother and dead sexy wife, Sanja Hatter is the co-founder of Thrive: Make Money Matter and the Director of Operations for The Hatter Group, LLC. She is an expert in “giftology,” and has an unparalleled talent for fostering and maintaining relationships. If you’re impressed with the speakers from Thrive 1-3, you have Sanja mostly to thank for that extraordinary lineup. Sanja loves to teach how she grabs attention of influencers you “can’t reach” and create win-win scenarios to create true lasting relationships. Sanja is both a visionary and operator; she dreams big and then executes, creating instant results and five consecutive years of growth in the businesses she owns and operates.