If you’ve never heard of today’s guest, Lori Kennedy, you’re going to want to start following her ASAP! Lori and I met in our mastermind with Lewis Howes, and from day one I’ve been astounded by all she’s accomplished so far.
As a single mother running multiple, wildly successful businesses, you’ll likely notice as I did throughout this episode just how impressive Lori’s level of resourcefulness, grit and intention is. From navigating a failed business and having kids to creating massive levels of success and giving equally, Lori admits to times of struggle, but she’s kept going anyway.
She is unapologetic about living an extraordinary life with her kids and takes great pride in helping others do the same through her programs and through her philanthropic efforts. In fact, in this episode alone, there are nuggets of knowledge that may just help you take your success to the next level. You don’t want to miss it!
• What’s your favorite quote?
• What’s one of your superpowers?
• What’s one thing you’re afraid of?
• What’s one regret you have?
• How did you go from the lowest of lows in your career to this person who saw a light at the end of the tunnel?
• When did you learn how to become successful?
• How did you learn to be comfortable with sales?
• When did you become this online sensation?
• If you don’t identify with being a business coach, what do you identify with?
• How do you make it work as a single mom?
• Why are you concerned about your kids growing up being spoiled and how are you raising them as an entrepreneurial parent so they turn out the way you’re hoping?
• What’s been one of your most successful charitable marketing campaigns and why do you do them?
• How did you get to the point where you were really efficient at being able to launch these courses and have them take off?
• What do you teach that brings people so much success?
“Success is relative to where you are in your journey.”
“I don’t want to give energy to repetitive tasks.”
“I am relentless. I am unapologetic about making boatloads of money and living an extraordinary life.”
“There’s always a next level.”
“There’s nothing wrong with you – it’s just entrepreneurship.”
“If you want to get masterful at something, you have to stop doing everything.”
Lori Kennedy provides professional training for health practitioners looking to build and grow their businesses online. She’s also a mom, and lover of all things related to coffee. Lori’s two foundational programs The Wellness Business Academy and the Launch It Like a Boss Mastermind are growing a powerful community of health leaders who are transforming the way healthcare is done all over the world. She is also the host of The Business of Becoming Podcast for entrepreneurs who want to build the business and life of their dreams… all on their own terms.