Does your current routine match the standards that it takes to hit your life goals? What about your environment and the people that you surround yourself with? Lori and I have been noticing that there are gaps between where we want to be and where we currently are, and we’re discussing the tangible ways that we’re closing those gaps. Lori realized that she was giving herself a lot of space for excuses by working from home, so she switched up her workflow and has already noticed a major difference in her productivity. I’m celebrating a weight loss milestone and share how I got there by committing to my health goals. Send us a DM and let us know what you’re going to do 10% better for 10 days to get closer to your dream!
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 1:02 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris and Lori are talking about the gap between current standards and future goals.
( 1:56 ) Chris shares where his standards aren’t matching his goals.
( 3:07 ) Lori talks about the gap that she’s experiencing right now.
( 4:14 ) Lori explains why she started renting space in a co-working office.
( 7:41 ) Chris says, “What if we just committed to getting 10% better for 10 days in a row?”
( 9:27 ) Lori references an episode of Transformation Church that talks about being handcuffed to your comforts.
( 11:07 ) Chris announces that he lost nine pounds in ten days.
( 13:49 ) Chris and Lori ask listeners to DM them what habit they’re going to improve by 10% for 10 days.
Do the people in your
life match the standards
that it takes to hit your goals?
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why improvement isn’t about working harder; it’s about working smarter and strategically
- Confronting where you’re self-sabotaging
- Evaluating what you can change in your surroundings and work routine to hit your target
- Making incremental improvements instead of doing the all-or-nothing approach
- Check out the Transformation Church episode that Lori mentioned in today’s episode!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.