Masterminds have truly transformed our businesses, which is why I’m so passionate about providing space for connection and collaboration in my Elite Entrepreneur Mastermind. In this episode, we’re discussing the biggest takeaways from the most recent round of speakers and group members.
I share what industry leaders like Dean Grazisosi and Britt Driscoll have to say about the economy and how to reduce bottlenecks in business. Plus, we discuss solutions for the biggest pain points right now, including letting go of employees and maximizing current offerings.
(1:09) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of The Chris Harder Show.
(2:32) Chris explains what a mastermind is and why they’re so important.
(4:03) Lori asks Chris, “Who was the first speaker at the Elite Mastermind?”
(4:38) Lori asks Chris, “What was the big takeaway from Dean Grazisosi?”
(7:54) Chris shares the biggest takeaway from Britt Driscoll’s presentation.
(10:10) Lori asks Chris, “For people who use agencies, how should they create SOPs?”
(12:56) Lori asks Chris, “What were some of the main ideas or common themes from the group?”
(20:09) Text ROUNDTABLE to 310-421-0416 to get information about the next roundtable VIP business strategy session.
What you tolerate is
your fault, not the
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why masterminds are crucial for business and personal growth
- Tuning out the headlines and focusing on what you can actually control
- The #1 way to maintain quality while you scale your business
- How to avoid the biggest mistake we made when we were starting out in business
- Committing to having tough conversations that you know you need to have
- Text the word ROUNDTABLE to 310-421-0416 to get information about the next roundtable VIP business strategy session.