How do you know when you’re stretching in a way that will make you level up, or if you’re just being fiscally irresponsible? There are three questions that Lori and I ask ourselves when we’re thinking about making a big investment. I break down what those three questions are and share measurable ways that can help you get really clear on your decision. I also share real examples of how we’ve used this system to radically change our lives for the better.
(1:15) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today’s episode is about how to know when you’re financially stretching in a way that will make you up level, or if you’re just being irresponsible and giving in to something that you want.
(1:56) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get on Chris’s money mantra text list.
(4:32) Chris talks about how he and Lori started over in California while they were recovering from the 2008 recession.
(7:16) The first question to ask yourself is: Will it really make me step up and perform better? Or am I using that as an excuse to just invest in something that I want to invest in?
(8:05) The second question is: Is there a ceiling that it could force me to break? Are the factors in my favor to break that ceiling in the next 12 months?
(9:29) The third question is: Are you able to still keep 12 months of available runway tucked away somewhere if you make this stretch?
(13:02) Learn more about the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
(14:49) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
The whole point
of runway means
you've got that
if you wanted
to get your
hands on it
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How Lori and I decided to move to California and live in the ‘Bentley building,’ even though we were still recovering from The Great Recession
- Recognizing when you’re making excuses for irresponsible spending habits
- Why you want to have 12 months of liquid runway available at all times
- Tangible data to consider before making a big purchase
- Fill out the application now for the 2023 Elite Mastermind: chrisharder.me/mastermind
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.