In a recent Uber ride, I was blown away by the driver’s story of how he arrived in the US with $5 and a bag of clothes to now owning and operating a livery business with three Cadillac Escalades.
When I asked him what he thinks set him apart from other people who come here in search of the American Dream, he shared three reasons that made a huge impact on me. In this episode, I share what his answer was and why it really stuck with me.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:14) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris highlights the American Dream success story of a driver he recently met.
(4:21) Chris shares what motivated Sammy to pursue his goals.
(5:26) The first takeaway from Sammy’s story is to not judge what motivates you.
(7:05) Sammy’s philosophy is that you’ve got to work hard and play hard, or life will deal you hard.
(8:37) Chris summarizes the top lessons from Sammy’s story.
(11:46) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get on Chris’s text list.
(12:09) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
How hard is it to be
kind and add
something to every
single person's day?
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why you shouldn’t judge what motivates you
- The importance of rewarding yourself for hard work
- Prioritizing kindness above all else
- Understanding that life will always deal you hard things, but you have the power to choose your challenge
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.