There are three main areas where you’re costing yourself time, money, customers, and leads, and I bet you don’t even realize it. As entrepreneurs, especially when we’re starting out, we try to cut corners and get scrappy, but I’ve experienced first-hand why it’s so important to call in the pros on things like taxes, paid advertisements, and copywriting.
In this episode, I break down what opportunity cost is and how to avoid those painful lessons by relying on experts to help you out, even on things that you consider to be in your zone of genius.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:14) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today, Chris is explaining the three things that entrepreneurs shouldn’t be doing on their own.
(2:40) Chris illustrates why you shouldn’t be doing your own taxes, bookkeeping, and payroll.
(5:20) The second task you should hire out for is paid advertising, particularly on Facebook and Instagram.
(8:07) The last tasks are copywriting and website building.
(10:33) Chris talks about opportunity cost.
(12:18) Chris reminds listeners of his formula for calculating your hourly rate as an entrepreneur.
(13:31) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
I would make the
argument that you are
losing at least the
same amount of money
you think you're
saving by making a
small mistake here or
there and not getting
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why you shouldn’t be doing your taxes, bookkeeping or payroll
- The rule of thumb for investing in Facebook and Instagram ads
- How you can work more efficiently and save money by hiring experts
- The formula for figuring out your hourly rate as an entrepreneur
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.