We’re joined by our good friend Lindsey Schwartz of Powerhouse Women for today’s He Said, She Said! We each share one moment or event of expansiveness when we did something that felt either scary or irresponsible or unreasonable, but it became this moment that radically upleveled us. Lori talks about how back in 2009 when we were starting over again from scratch, we rented an apartment in a ritzy building in Minneapolis, even though it was tiny and out of our comfortable budget range. We wanted to be around people who were at the level we wanted to be at, and over our 18 months of living there, we made it happen. Lindsey talks about her decision to attend her first mastermind event and how she learned to make decisions based on what her future self would do. Plus, I touch on my decision to go all-in on my FinTech company and partner with someone who can help me reach my $100 million goal.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Listen to Earn Your Happy
( 0:24 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy. Chris and Lori are joined by their friend Lindsey Schwartz today.
( 1:07 ) Chris introduces the topic of today’s episode. They’re each sharing a moment of when they experienced something that felt either scary, but it expanded them.
( 1:25 ) Lori talks about her and Chris’s apartments in Minneapolis and California that were outdated and out of their price range, but got them into exclusive buildings.
( 8:49 ) Lindsey talks about her experience at her first mastermind.
( 11:33 ) Chris asks Lindsey, “I’m curious, was it the financial investment, or was it the level of the room that felt most expansive?”
( 13:41 ) Chris talks about going all in on his FinTech company.
( 18:10 ) Lori summarizes the takeaways from each of the stories.
( 18:56 ) Listeners can connect with Lindsey at @llindseyschwartz.
( 19:36 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 for daily money mantras.
You need to start
people who give
you equal energy
or who make
you spiral upward.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Getting yourself into the environments where people are at the level you want to be at
- Evaluating who you’re sharing your ideas with
- How to make the most out of networking events
- Asking bold questions and being transparent about numbers
- How to know when you’re dreaming big enough
- Why it’s good to sometimes feel like the least experienced person in the room
- Follow Powerhouse Women: @powerhouse_women
- Follow Lindsey: @llindseyschwartz
- Visit the Powerhouse Women website: www.powerhousewomen.co
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.