When I’m in groups of people who are multi-millionaires, I notice three main differences in their thinking and behavior. In today’s episode, I’m diving into those three things and showing you how you can level up to those ambitious circles of multi-millionaires. Compared to six and seven figure networks, eight and nine figure networks have more elevated conversations; we choose much larger targets and we simply have much higher risk tolerance. If you’re ready for a life of extraordinary abundance and wealth, listen to today’s episode.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
( 1:03 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show.
( 1:16 ) Chris says, “Today I’m actually gonna share with you three key differences between multimillionaires and everybody else.”
( 3:08 ) Chris shares the first difference: They have much more elevated conversations.
( 4:49 ) Chris says the second difference: They choose much larger targets.
( 6:45 ) Chris says, “You need to shed every single person and every single piece of evidence that does not believe in your absurdly high target, and go replace that evidence and those people with ones who do.”
( 7:25 ) Chris discusses the third difference: They have much more risk tolerance than the average person who’s playing it safe.
( 9:18 ) Chris summarizes the episode.
( 9:55 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.
( 10:45 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
We're not attached
to the ego of being
wrong when we
is going to be
You’re Going To Hear About:
- What makes the multi-millionaire mindset different from people earning under eight figures
- The dreaming, collaboration and rich conversations that I have with my multi-millionaire friends
- Demanding more out of your interactions
- Why your need for certainty is holding you back from success
- Letting go of the ego and fear around failure
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.