I just got done with some one-on-one coaching calls that I do with everybody in my Elite Mastermind, and I noticed a theme in those conversations. People are planting seeds for bigger dreams and gaining so much clarity in their businesses by going to in-person events. We made it work for two years by doing things via Zoom and online groups, but this is your wakeup call to get back into those physical rooms. I share three examples of the power of in-person networking, whether it’s something that’s already organized, or you take the initiative to launch your own event. There are plenty of opportunities to go and collaborate, find your next business partner, discover your big idea, or seek guidance from your peers and industry leaders. So, what’s stopping you?
( 1:11 ) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today’s show is all about why you need to get back to in-person networking events.
( 2:48 ) Chris shares the first example of what you can gain from in-person events.
( 5:50 ) Chris talks about how someone in his Elite Mastermind group came up with a $100 million idea at the event.
( 7:41 ) Chris encourages listeners to start their own event if they don’t see anything out there that they like.
( 9:40 ) Chris says that going to in-person events, “may not feel convenient, but it’ll be way more comfortable than building your business alone.”
( 10:32 ) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
If you're struggling,
if you're going too
slow, if you’ve got
missing pieces, get
off the damn Zoom call.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why you don’t know what you’re missing until somebody can hold up a mirror for you and share other experiences
- One of the biggest clues that you don’t have a good team
- How in-person events can help boost your business
- What you can gain from in-person networking events that you can’t get online
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.