When you surround yourself with dreamers and accomplished individuals, it’s inevitable their energy starts to rub off on you. Proximity is crucial for building social capital, but sometimes it requires you to stretch out of your comfort zone to live or work in a certain area. In this episode, I share two examples that illustrate the power of proximity and how to get in the rooms with people who have the knowledge you need in order to level up.
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions:
(1:06) Welcome back to The Chris Harder Show. Today’s episode is about the power of proximity.
(3:01) Chris shares why his personal trainer chose to work at a gym that’s 45 minutes away from his house.
(4:49) Chris looks back on when he and Lori were starting over and chose to live in the smallest apartment in the most exclusive building in town.
(8:03) Chris suggests ways to use your time and energy to build social capital.
(9:49) Chris asks listeners to share the podcast and leave a 5-star review.
Where should you be
resources to improve
the proximity to where
you want to be?
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why my trainer chooses a longer commute instead of working at the gym that’s five minutes from his house
- Proof that relationship capital is the most important capital that you can build
- Looking at where you can invest your resources into high-quality connections
- Ways to normalize success and surround yourself with positive propaganda
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras or Business Perspective messages to boost your day.