Lindsey Schwartz is a badass, successful entrepreneur, and she’s passionate about helping everyone – especially women – find success as well. One of the cornerstones of her success is the Powerhouse Women event: a community-based, live convention meant to connect female entrepreneurs who are ready to level up their businesses and their lives. We’re going to do a deep dive into hosting live events, discuss whether or not the world is ready for live gatherings again, and what the future of hosting events looks like.
- How did you become the person known for connecting women and putting on events?
- What made you act through the fear of starting something new?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made?
- When should people expect to make a profit from their event?
- How did you handle your events during the pandemic?
- What’s an example of someone who went to your event and has thrived since?
If you don’t have
a big audience,
focus on building community.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- When your purpose starts calling to you
- Making your community feel seen
- Building a team and seeking support
- Showing up through adversity
- Returning to in-person events
- Instagram: @llindseyschwartz
- Instagram: @powerhouse_women