Ashley Stahl’s last appearance on the show, a vulnerable peek into what she learned after losing millions, turned into one of the most popular episodes ever. She’s back to talk about her new book, “You Turn,” which was written for so many people just like you. We are always changing as humans, and we’re going to talk about how you can get into your dream career or dream business because she outlines all of the tools you need to take you on a career journey to where you need to be. This is another smash hit episode by Ashley Stahl, and you’ll want to take some notes.
- How has your career morphed over the years?
- How do we determine what direction we should take in our careers?
- Can you talk about the guilt around starting over?
- What is our inner money blueprint and how does it affect our career choice?
- What is the most important lesson in your book “You Turn”?
- Who is this book for?
- Why should people be unapologetic about pursuing the life of their dreams?
Ashley Stahl is an angel investor, writer, and career coach who empowers job seekers around the world in finding their purpose and landing more job offers. At age 23, Stahl managed a high-level program for the Pentagon, for which she was named a “Top 99 Foreign Policy Leader Under 33” by Diplomatic Courier Magazine and Young Professionals in Foreign Policy. Next, she was named Power 30 Under 30 leader by Apex Society for her work running the Global Threat Intelligence Team at a global political risk consultancy.
While preparing senior officials for the front lines of the war on terror, Ashley launched her leadership firm, Ashley International Inc., which offers private coaching and unparalleled online programs to empower Millennials to find their purpose, land more job offers, and increase their income. She’s worked with thousands of job seekers in 25 countries via her online program, the Limitless Career Lab.
Ashley Stahl is a columnist for Forbes on the topic of Gen Y, careers and leadership, and also blogs for her own career blog at www.ashleyinternational.com. Her work has been featured on FOX News, the Wall Street Journal, SELF Magazine, the Washington Post, TEDx, Newsweek and more.
Ashley earned her Master’s degree in international relations from King’s College London, and another Master’s in Spiritual Psychology at the University of Santa Monica. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Redlands in government, history, and French. She’s fluent in French and intermediate in Arabic.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
Vivamus eget rutrum
ante, eu efficitur enim.
ecmi a imperdiet.
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Ashley’s career history
- Not being afraid to make a pivot
- Finding your primary skillset
- Connecting to your intuition
- How to know when you should pivot
- Slowing down to make better decisions
- Identifying your money blueprint