How to Sell More Online in 2021

LISTEN NOW

EP.406

I am an optimist at heart, but even I have to say right now: If you’re expecting 2021 to be easier than 2020, you are likely wrong. An insane volume of people are shifting their businesses online, and it’s going to be so crowded that 90% of businesses will struggle to be seen while the other 10% rake in 90% of the riches. And I’m going to share with you how you can make sure you’re part of that 10%.

Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram

You’re Going To Hear About:

  • The opportunities available online
  • How to stand out in the crowds
  • Concentrating on audience acquisition
  • Not counting on social media to sell
  • Build a robust text marketing list
  • Turning into a media company
  • Getting professional help

Resources Mentioned:

  • Text 2021 to 310-421-0416 to ask about our income accelerator
  • Text COACHING to 310-421-0416 to find out about my one on one coaching
  • fourwestdigital.com/textme

Subscribe: