Michael King is a financial wizard. I know that the numbers around your business can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. Michael makes it simple, he empowers you to know your numbers. And when you’re empowered, you make more money. This will be the one-stop for every entrepreneur to feel more confident around their numbers.
- Why are so many entrepreneurs afraid to look at and learn their numbers?
- What are the biggest mistakes that most entrepreneurs make?
- Do you have any stories about people headed for disaster until you stepped in?
- How do you get better at understanding your numbers?
- What should a solopreneur’s basic cash flow setup look like?
- How do we know how much is safe to be giving?
Michael is a life-long learner, a military veteran (Go Navy!), and a servant leader dedicated to helping you achieve success in business.
In 2010, after serving 11 years in the US Navy, Michael ventured into the business world. He was quickly overwhelmed by all the fancy finance and accounting jargon – and it seemed like no one could explain it to him in “regular people” words.
Michael made it his mission to crack the code of finance and accounting.
After 10 years, an MBA, and the experience of working with over 200 businesses, Michael has dedicated himself to helping other business owners, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT AREN’T NUMBERS PEOPLE, understand their numbers so they can make better decisions in business.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why entrepreneurs avoid their numbers
- The common mistakes people make
- The four numbers you have to own
- Why you need to master the basics
- Tying your financials to your why
- Making the transition from a manager to an entrepreneur
- Why cash flow is more important than profitability
- Setting up a basic cash flow system