If you haven’t heard of Jess Glazer yet, I don’t know where you’ve been—she’s been featured everywhere from Forbes to the Today Show to the New York Post. She’s going to tell her story and outline the timeline from being a burnt-out teacher making 50 grand a year to turning her side hustle into a million-dollar business in just 18 months. We’re going to spell it all out for you so that you can find yourself in her journey of creating real income out of thin air. This possibility can be real for you.
- What were you doing three years ago as a teacher?
- What was the moment where you realized enough is enough?
- What was your biggest fear?
- What was the beginning of Empower U?
- How did you decide to package up your knowledge?
- How did you make your first $100 grand? Your first quarter-million?
- What changed between a quarter-million and a half million?
- What was your biggest investment in yourself?
- How did you go from half a million to a million dollars in earnings?
- What’s an example of one of your student’s success stories?
- What have you had to change the most along this journey?
A former celebrity personal trainer and elementary school teacher, Jess turned her once “cute side hustle” into a million-dollar business in 18 months. Since leaving her teaching job in 2017 she has hired a team of incredible heart-centered leaders, served hundreds of clients, helped create over 3 million dollars in revenue for those clients (in under 2 years), and as a result of donation/awareness she and her husband are building a school in Ghana with Pencils of Promise.
She’s been featured in Forbes, Yahoo Finance, The Today Show, Good Day New York, The New York Post, Shape Magazine, and Well + Good.
Her mission is to cause a ripple effect and inspire change for generations to come; making a massive impact and leaving a lasting legacy beyond her singular actions.