Casanova Brooks is the epic founder and CEO of Dream Nation Academy. His story about hitting rock bottom and then navigating it is truly inspiring. In one year, he lost his house, his job, and his mom—and as awful as that was, it led to an incredible gift in the form of a brand new career that turned him into an award winning-winning real estate agent, investor, speaker, and CEO. He’s also the author of the best-selling book “Real Estate: Play The Game Like Winners.” He talks about how to turn relationship building into a superpower, what others can do when they hit rock bottom, and his stories around generosity. This episode is going to lift you up and show you that anything is possible.
- How did you get through the hardest year of your life?
- What was the biggest strength you pulled out of that experience?
- Where does your positivity come from?
- Do you feel any racial resistance as an entrepreneur or a real estate agent?
- How do you guide your kids and family through what’s happening in this world right now?
Casanova Brooks is an award-winning entrepreneur, author, high-energy keynote speaker, and real estate professional.
Through his battles with adversity in many stages of his life including stage four lymphoma cancer, to losing his mother, job, and home in a matter of a couple of weeks, even with having very limited resources Casanova learned to develop a bulletproof mindset to thrive and succeed in life and business. From producing 46 deals and $8 million in his first year in real estate to now owning multiple businesses, he has been an action-taker in every sense of the word. Casanova now focuses on empowering others to focus on developing their mindset to become the best version of themselves to thrive in their own lives.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Being an opportunity seeker
- Making people sense your authenticity
- Focusing on the relationships first
- Being overwhelmingly positive in the world
- Dealing with racial tension as a black entrepreneur
- The importance of relationships
- Learn more: casanovabrooks.com
- Instagram: @casanova_brooks
- Read: “Real Estate: Play The Game Like Winners”