Steve Sims is known as “The Real Life Wizard of Oz,” the man behind the curtain pulling all the strings to make magical, once-in-a-lifetime experiences happen. He’s created events and experiences that you couldn’t even dream up, and yet he makes them happen. In his incredible book Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen, Steve teaches how he does all of this. We talk about thinking big, asking for what you want, navigating and finding the right people, and using those skillsets to make a difference in the lives of others.
- What do you do?
- Have you ever failed in putting together a request?
- Where do you get the courage and limitless thinking to ask for these absurd things to happen?
- Where did you begin to assemble your impressive network?
- What are some tips for people to make things happen in their life?
- Where did your generosity come from?
Do you know anyone that’s worked with Sir Elton John or Elon Musk, sent people down to see the wreck of the Titanic on the sea bed or closed museums in Florence for a private dinner party and then had Andre Bocelli serenade them while they eat their pasta – you do now
Quoted as “The Real Life Wizard of Oz” by Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine, Steve Sims is a best selling Author with “BLUEFISHING – the art of making things happen”, sought-after consultant and a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard – twice!
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram