Dr. Adi Jaffe is a world-renowned specialist in mental health, addiction, and shame. He has been all over TV because he is one of the best doctors in the world. And his wife, Sophie, is equally amazing. She is a health and wellness expert who shares with her millions of followers how to live a life full of balance and bliss. They talk about how to keep your business thriving under this uncertain time, how to recognize if you are sliding down the slope of addiction, and what to do if you are.
- Where did you get the personality of not adhering to rules just because they’re out there, and how has that helped your business?
- What’s it like running two brands under one roof during this quarantine?
- What is going to happen to the divorce rate during this?
- What has had to change in your business models and how you execute them?
- What are some of the common addictions that are popping up right now?
- How do you know when something is turning from healthy to an addiction?
- How do you want your kids to grow up viewing money?
- What is going to change when we get out of this?
Adi Jaffe Ph.D. is a world-renowned specialist in mental health, addiction, and shame. Sophie Jaffe is a health and wellness expert who shares with her millions of followers how to live a life full of unbounded bliss and balance. Together they are the power couple behind the IGNTD podcast. This podcast deals with the power of relationships – self, partner, family, friends, money, body, beauty, and health. They provide honest information, powerful conversations, and useful tools so their audience can overcome challenges and transform their lives. Their most popular episode is when they bared it all and told their own story of broken trust, shame, and infidelities. Hundreds of individuals and couples have shared with them how their honesty and radical transparency has given them the only semblance of hope in their own lives and relationships. They continue their work together and through IGNTD, with the mission to lower the divorce rate across the globe and help people live their most ignited lives.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram