Dr. Sheila Nazarian is one of the most highly accomplished and most famous plastic surgeons in all of the country and has been seen all over TV, from “Body Revenge” to “The Reel” to “The Doctors” and more. We have a conversation about what it’s like to be so successful in a male-dominated profession, as well as her incredible non-profit foundation, The Nazarian Institute, where she helps other entrepreneurs see success.
- What is your take on the coronavirus?
- How are you as an entrepreneur navigating this situation?
- How does a driven person like you fit it all in?
- What messages are important for you to model to other women?
- How do you handle negative press or feedback?
- What is it like being a woman in a male-dominated field?
- How do you balance being masculine and feminine?
Dr. Sheila Nazarian is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a private practice in Beverly Hills. She has a Masters in Medical Management degree from the Marshall School of Business at USC. She also serves as Assistant Professor in Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of Southern California. She is the founder of Nazarian Plastic Surgery, Spa26, The Skin Spot e-commerce site, and the Nazarian Institute where she brings thought leaders to teach business owners in the luxury space to Think BIG – Branding, Innovation, Growth. She is married to a neurosurgeon, Dr. Fardad Mobin, has three children. She also enjoys being an influencer in the digital space: @drsheilanazarian, @themodelsurgeon, @spa26.official, @theskinspotbeverlyhills, @thinkbig on Instagram and Nazarian Plastic Surgery on Facebook/YouTube.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram