IN-Q is a National Poetry Slam champion, award-winning poet, and multi-platinum songwriter. If you’ve ever heard him in person or came across his art, I know you’ve been hooked. He’s even been named to Oprah’s Super Soul 100 list of the world’s most influential thought leaders. He’s inspired audiences around the world through his live performances and storytelling. It’s no wonder he has seen as much success as he has so far!
We talk about his new book, Inquire Within, and how IN-Q incorporated art into a book that tells an overreaching story. We also address starving artist syndrome, being present and grateful for what you do have, doing what you love in life instead of what you have to do, and so much more.
- Where are the rest of spoken word poets out there?
- Why is it so hard for poets to find a platform, and how do we fix it?
- Do you remember the first time you got paid as a poet?
- Why is there a stigma around starving artists?
- Is this a book about hope and inspiration?
- What are you doing on your upcoming tour?
IN-Q is a National Poetry Slam champion, award-winning poet, and multi-platinum songwriter. His groundbreaking achievements include being named to Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 list of the world’s most influential thought leaders, being the first spoken word artist to perform with Cirque Du Soleil, and being featured on A&E, ESPN, and HBO’s Def Poetry Jam. He’s inspired audiences around the world through his live performances and storytelling workshops. Many of his recent poetry videos have gone viral with over 70 million views combined.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Why so many poets aren’t getting exposure and how to fix it
- Struggling between validation and sharing your message
- Being an artist and an entrepreneur
- Being grateful for the abundance you do have
- Paying attention to our own inspiration and giving it room to grow
- Transforming your pain into growth
- Learn more: in-q.com
- Read: Inquire Within
- Instagram: instagram.com/inqlife
- Facebook: facebook.com/INQlife
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/INQonline