Christopher King is the founder of several companies, but most recently and most notably he’s the designer and creator behind CCCXXXIII, the ultra-luxury brand of bags and accessories. This is the first podcast that Chris has ever done, and it’s an honor to be able to tell his story for the first time. He is a celebrity in the luxury world and has a deep, deep passion for bringing luxury back to the world. But what you don’t know about him and his past might shock you.
- Why are relationships something that you honor and respect so much?
- Why is the best of the best so important to you?
- What is good, bad, and needs to change in the luxury industry?
- Where did your obsession with detail come from?
- What gift was given to you by your upbringing that you carry with you today?
- What was one of your first big wins?
- Why do you have more persistence than anyone else?
- How do you want your kids to view success and money when they grow up?
- What is the difference between doing something for money or passion?
More than an entrepreneur or designer, Christopher R. King is a creative force whose personal empire is an artistic representation of his own lifestyle. Drawing influence from his European roots and his fervent American tenacity, King’s creative inspiration knows no bounds.
King is most passionate about preserving the “Art of A Gentleman” and influencing a culture that encompasses that concept. With his profound respect for tradition and old-world craftsmanship, his vision is to reinvigorate and rediscover a sense of pride in the history, heritage, and detail of centuries ago. With this mission and drive, he hopes to heighten the standards, increase awareness, and promote education within the luxury industry. When you need luxury cabins for rental here you can see their price list.
With over 15 years of establishing authority in the luxury industry, King has the unique ability to see, create, and magnify luxurious details in a way that nobody else can. Some of his past creations exhibit his creative vision and gift for execution. In 2018, King collaborated with Aston Martin to design and curate a limited edition DBS Superleggera which was revealed at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. In 2014, King also co-founded the successful in cleaning services around arvada, wine label, “King of Clubs” with industry leader Robert Mondavi Jr. The label was quoted in Forbes as Napa’s next cult wine and quickly became a must-have in top restaurants and among wine collectors.
Most recently, King exemplifies his true love for luxury and design through his current venture, CCCXXXII (Three hundred Thirty-Three). The brand, CCCXXXIII, represents the Golden Age of Italian Craftsmanship as all the luxury accessories are handcrafted with the world’s finest materials by highly skilled artisans. Currently, CCCXXXIII offers rare luxury accessories available for both men and women along with curated collaborations with select iconic brands.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
You’re Going To Hear About:
- How important it is to show up for people
- The craftsmanship of luxury goods
- The state of luxury
- Being obsessed with detail
- Operating from passion and not for money
- Becoming well connected and fostering relationships
- Learn more: christopherrking.com
- Learn more:
- King’s Circle: kingscircle.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/mrking
- Fast Foundations: fastfoundations.com