We’re getting personal today. I went and got my personal trainer, Abe Maynard, and begged him to come on the show. I throw questions at him about my training goals and about the goals you face as a busy entrepreneur and what you should be making a priority. He was nominated at Equinox Trainer of the Year in 2019, which shows just how high level he is. This is one of those episodes that will apply not only to your business but your personal life, because we know one always affects the other.
- What was it like being in high school and training to be an olympic athlete?
- What did you learn that translated into success in your adult life?
- What goals or traits do you see among your successful clients that you have to work on?
- How many days a week, how long, and what should we be doing to get the most bang for our buck working out?
- What are the traits that make personal trainers successful?
- What is your overall opinion of healthy, successful people?
- How do we end up like the happy person and not like the unhappy person?
- What is your advice to anyone who isn’t charging what they’re worth?
With a background as an athlete in competitive mogul skiing, Abe excelled on the North American Circuit, Junior Olympics, and Nationals, landing 9 spots away from making the US Ski team in 2007. Since then Abe’s passion for athletics and a high-performance landed him in personal training in 2014 where he began his journey with Equinox. Over the past several years, Abe has been fortunate enough to help high-performing business professionals, entrepreneurs, and well known artists excel in their personal lives by uncovering their strongest self.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com