In this episode, we’re going to do something different. We are going to be talking to entrepreneurs who are in the beginning and middle of their journey, not just people who are already walking success stories. To kick this off, I’ve selected three entrepreneurs that I absolutely love. I’ve known them for a while, I know their business intimately, and they are all very diverse entrepreneurs.
We’re going to start with Jim Carter, an incredibly successful tech entrepreneur that’s been behind the scenes with some big sites and launches, but now he wants to be out in the spotlight helping others do that for themselves.
We’re also going to hear from Christina Lecuyer who was a professional golfer and now wants to coach other individuals on how to connect better as humans, which is what she was really doing on the golf course to begin with. She’s taking those skills from the golf course and helping to apply them to your life through coach, masterminds, and other modalities like that.
Finally, we’ll talk to an incredible artist, the founder of Wanderlust Skulls, Cassie Everson. She finds reclaimed steer and other skulls and turns them into some of the sexiest art on the planet. She’s one of those stories of starving artist turned successful, but she’s not fully there yet, she’s still in the middle.
Listen up, take notes, and let me know what you think of this episode. You are going to learn so much from these three.
- What was one of your biggest fears in starting your business?
- What was the tipping point where you decided to jump into it?
- What was one of the moments that made you realize you could do this and it was worth it?
- What was one of your biggest wall-kicking moments?
- What made you join this mastermind?
- What happens when you don’t bottle up your knowledge?
- What is your long-term goal for your business?
- What is the best piece of advice you have for a starting entrepreneur?
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com