I first saw Jon Jacques performing magic at a mastermind while teaching self-development and business strategies. He leverages social media to tell captivating stories and to raise awareness for important issues, as well as to train people in areas of self-development and entrepreneurship, using magic to keep your attention and as a metaphor for the lessons he teaches.
He is also an expert in creating virality. Everyone is trying to get their content to go viral, except almost none of us are able to do it. He has helped to create viral videos in the hundreds of millions of views, and he even uses his own skill-sets to grow his Facebook page from zero to almost a million followers in just 10 months.
It’s not just his magic tricks that get him the growth: Content is 30% of the equation, and the other 70% are strategies around distribution and other hacks that he will teach right here in this episode.
- How did you go from performing magic to using it to leverage self help and business mentoring?
- How do we get more eyes on our content?
- What are some of the strategies we can use to get it distributed in a big way?
- What is the best way to approach content partnerships?
- How can I create content for people who are not yet following me?
- What are you doing with this knowledge now for customers?
- What was it like to having a business fail?
- What would you have done differently?
- How did you pull yourself back out of it?
- How did giving provide you with your breakthrough?
Jon Jacques is a philanthropist, entrepreneur, professional magician, and influencer who has been featured by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, TechCrunch, Buzzfeed, and Mashable.
His journey in entrepreneurship began at the young age of 10, when he was able to turn his passion for performing magic into a successful entertainment business. By 12 years old, he was executing over 250 worldwide performances per year for crowds of up to 8,000 people. Throughout his performance career, Jon leveraged his gifts not only to entertain, but also to inspire action. He’s helped raise over $500,000 for numerous charities including Relay For Life, We Are The Children, and The Junior Women’s Club.
Upon graduating from Babson College (Ranked #1 for Entrepreneurship), Jon moved out to San Francisco to help scale a video advertising startup from zero to $20 million dollars per year in revenue. He’s the man behind some of the most viral video campaigns in history for Turkish Airlines, Disney, Verizon, Anheuser-Busch, and more.
After honing his advertising and social media skills, Jacques decided to quit his job to create viral videos of his own – his content has inspired over 100 million people and earned him a tremendous following. Find here more about move in cleaning lake worth. He recently launched ViralSecrets.com to help business owners go viral and scale their brands on social media. Through his courses and speaking engagements, he’s helped thousands of entrepreneurs predictably drive millions of views and followers online. When not building on his mission, Jon enjoys working out, scuba diving, snowboarding, and wakeboarding.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Blending entertainment with an educational layer
- How to get eyes on your content
- The importance of distribution in going viral
- The strategies big influencers use to capture attention
- Leveraging pages with large audiences
- Finding undervalued media
- Creating content for people who are not yet following you
- Pulling yourself back from a business failure
- Taking action before being an expert
- Learn more: viralsecrets.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/jonathanjacques
- Instagram: @jonathanjacques
- Free Training videos: fortheloveofmoney.com/free