I am beyond excited about this episode. We talk with Ken Coleman about all the things we try to teach on this show such as proximity, environment, your tribe, and relationship capital. He is truly an expert in all of these things.
Ken is the host of the radio show The Ken Coleman Show, and the best-selling author of the book The Proximity Principle, which lays out the strategy on how to get you into a career you’ll love. He gives you tangible, practical steps to discover what you are born to do.
Ken tells us his story about when he felt stuck and unfulfilled, despite having a good job and career that provided for his family. He goes into detail into how he did it, and how you can do it too.
- What you were doing prior to living out your dream?
- People think they should be grateful for what they have, what do you say to people who have those doubts?
- How do you address people who feel stuck in their current situation?
- How can people not be “opportunistic jerks”?
- If you had to choose one of the five people to be around, who would be the best one?
- Which is the toughest of the five people to get around?
- Where is the most important of the five places?
- What role does generosity play in finding the right people?
Ken Coleman is a career expert and national radio host of The Ken Coleman Show. Pulling from his own personal struggles, missed opportunities and career successes, Coleman helps people discover what they were born to do and provides practical steps to make their dream job a reality. The Ken Coleman Show is a caller-driven career show that helps listeners who are stuck in a job they hate or searching for something more out of their career. Connect with Ken on Twitter at @KenColeman, on Instagram at @KenColemanShow, and online at kencoleman.com or facebook.com/kenColemanShow.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com