We’re going to be doing something a little different in this episode. Today, I am sitting down with James Wedmore, one-time broke bartender to one of the best entrepreneurial coaches out there. He found a passion in video storytelling, and became one of the greatest experts out there. What makes this episode different is that James wanted to interview me as well, so we decided to sit down and shoot questions back and forth at each other. You’re going to love the takeaways and mic drops.
- Biggest embarrassment in your business?
- Was there a time before you were thriving where you were barely making ends meet?
- Best part and worst part of working with your spouse?
- What’s your best tip for building a team?
- What role has generosity played in your success?
- What is the biggest money mistake entrepreneurs make?
For 10 years, James Wedmore taught entrepreneurs and online business owners how to leverage the power of online video and YouTube marketing to reach more people, share their message and convert more customers.
In 2016, James made a massive shift to focus on a big gap missing in the marketplace: the mindset needed for entrepreneurship. He launched a totally woo-woo podcast, the Mind Your Business Podcast and his signature program, Business By Design. Today he helps coaches, experts, content creators and authors not only to craft better marketing messages but also how to ditch the “hustle” mentality and create success from the inside out.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Asking the right questions
- Getting better at saying no
- Trading money for time
- Getting over being judgmental
- Working with your spouse
- Attracting people who complement your strengths
- Learn more: JamesWedmore.com
- Podcast: MindYourBusinessPodcast.com
- Instagram: @jameswedmore
- Facebook: Facebook.com/jameswedmore2
- YouTube: youtube.com/jameswedmore