I am out of my mind excited to share today’s guest because I had the pleasure of interviewing Timothy Sykes, stock trader, author, teacher, and philanthropist. He is most known for turning $12,000 of his Bar Mitzvah money into almost 5 million dollars. Yes, you read that right! Even though Tim is insanely gifted in business, the big reason I wanted to talk with him today is because of his love for charity. Timothy inspires me to give bigger and to play bigger, and I can’t wait for you to hear this episode.
- How are you able to make money in a market like penny stocks?
- What types of students do you have?
- Would I be better off trading in this market or putting money into startups?
- Is your lifestyle what you always wanted, or did you fall into it?
- Where did your love of philanthropy come from?
- What do we need to know about animal conservation?
- What are some assumptions that people make about you?
Tim Sykes is a millionaire stock trader and teacher, famous for turning $12,000 of his Bar Mitzvah money into $4.85M through stock trading. Running the largest online trading academy for penny stocks, Tim has been featured on CNN, ABC, The New York Times, amongst others. Tim’s foundation Karmagawa has donated to dozens of charities, including a $1M donation to Pencils of Promise. The foundation has committed to building 1,000 schools to underprivileged youth, providing global education opportunities to disadvantaged children in impoverished areas.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com