Today I have Adam Capes joining me on the show! Adam is the co-founder and president of Getaway-2-Give, a vacation company that helps charities raise money through vacation experiences. Adam’s story is a pretty incredible one, and today we talk about how and why Adam began this giving-based company, and just what a for-profit, for-cause company is and does. In this episode, Adam also shares how he’s raised 14 million dollars for charity all through the concept of taking a vacation for cause.
- How did your business start?
- What’s the biggest challenge with this business?
- How does it work finding the properties?
- Where does the money go?
- How do you view the wealthy since working in this business?
Co-founder and president of Getaway-2-Give, Adam Capes is a Social Entrepreneur, helping people create amazing vacation experiences while changing the world of fundraising. This ambitious undertaking began before Getaway-2-Give, when Adam was president of a luxury residence fund called Equity Estates. Now Adam helps Getaway-2-Give meet its mission, helping charities raise significant money and the lasting importance and memories made from meaningful vacation experiences.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Just what vacationing for a cause is
- How Getaway-2-Give began and shifted
- The challenges of running a for-profit, for-cause business
- Finding properties for the business to use
- How staying at the properties works
- Money they’ve raised, and how they choose causes
- How Adam views wealth and the wealthy
- Learn more: getaway2give.net ; g2gcollection.com
- [email protected]
- Instagram: @getaway2give
- Read: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ; Uncharitable by Dan Pallotta
- Watch: Happy
- Fast Foundations Mastermind