Today I am joined by Jeff Hall, one of the most generous people I’ve ever met, and the founder of Overflow Cafe. Jeff started his entrepreneurial at the very young age of 7 (not joking here!), and has been an entrepreneur since– starting his still existing business, Overflow Cafe, at age 15! Overflow Cafe helps businesses gain online traffic by using SEO in the best ways possible, and they are really good at what they do. This interview is so great because of Jeff’s incredibly generous heart, as well as his mastery with SEO. Are you ready for this episode to light you on fire with inspiration?
- How did you carry over your financial mindset into adulthood?
- How did you view money growing up versus how do you view money now?
- What’s the catch for working with SEO businesses?
- How is Overflow Cafe different?
- Is your service cost prohibitive?
- Where did your generosity come from?
- What’s one of the biggest challenges you’ve had to overcome?
Jeff started his own company at the age of 7 buying and reselling candy at school to support his family. He has helped build 14 orphanages worldwide. In his spare time, he loves Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and a good cup of tea. You’ll find him working hard (and sometimes goofing around) in Toronto. If you see him, please do not bring up Bitcoin or Game of Thrones because once you get him started on the subject he won’t shut up.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com