I’m really excited for today’s episode, because I sat down with Vince Del Monte. Vince is just an all around great guy; he’s smart, successful, an online fitness coach, former fitness model, Mastermind leader, and the author of best-selling book, Living Large. This conversation is a pretty incredible one because we grow into so many different topics. Vince has so much knowledge, and this episode is sure to be a life-shifting one, so listen up!
- Tell me about the journey from specialist to coach?
- Can you make it without a coach?
- How has the way you run your business changed since becoming a family man?
- What is your mission?
- What does having an abundant mindset mean to you?
- What does it mean to you to be financially successful?
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Transitioning from specialist to coach
- The M-5 Framework
- Going at it alone vs. together
- How family has changed his business
- The comparison game
- Vince’s mission
- Having an abundant mindset
- The big giving goal that’s scaring Vince
- Learn more: vincedelmontefitness.com
- Instagram: @vincedelmonte
- Youtube: VinceDelMonte
- Read: Living Large ; Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss
- Mastermind: fortheloveofmoney.com/mastermind