Today I’m sitting down with a good friend of mine, Josh Durham. Josh is a young entrepreneur, at just 23 years old, and runs a successful company, Weighting Comforts. His company makes weighted blankets to help people with their stress, anxiety, and difficulty sleeping – he’s not only changing lives with his product, but he’s also changing lives by the way his product is made. Josh’s company specifically hires immigrants to do the sewing of the weighted blankets, which provides not just jobs, but better lives for the people employed. I’m really excited for you to listen to this episode, it’s really incredible hearing Josh’s passion for people and doing good things.
- What did it mean to you to be recognized by Forbes?
- What are your core values?
- What is Weighting Comforts?
- How did you grow so quickly?
- What is the “why” behind your company?
- How has this changed the life of your employees?
- What’s the biggest hurdle you’ve had with your rapid growth?
- What was the biggest breakthrough you’ve had?
- How do you view money?
Josh Durham founded Weighting Comforts, a weighted blanket that naturally increases serotonin in the body. Each blanket is hand-sewn by refugees in Nashville, Tennessee. They are on track to generate $8 million in revenue in 2018.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com
You’re Going To Hear About:
- Josh being recognized by Forbes
- Preparing for success
- What Weighting Comforts is
- Company growth
- Josh’s biggest struggles and challenges
- Working with family
- Why giving is important to Josh
- Learn more: weightingcomforts.com
- Instagram: @weightingcomforts ; @joshjdurham
- Sew For Hope
- Read: Predictable Success by Les McKeown
- Mastermind: fortheloveofmoney.com/mastermind